Wednesday, July 30, 2014

SIGHTING OF MOON IN IBADAN CONFIRMS SULTAN WAS RIGHT


SIGHTING OF MOON IN IBADAN
CONFIRMS SULTAN WAS RIGHT

Below is the testimony of Olayiwola Rasheed on his Facebook page on Thursday 31st July, 2014:

Al amdulilah robil aalamin، sodaqo llah li azeem، wa sodaqo Rosullul Kareem، Prophet says، Fast when you sight the moon and break by sighting the moon، Al amdulilah، I saw the moon very clear now at about 7. 43”,

A friend of mine just called on phone to come out of my house to see it that، he saw it as far as Igbo-Oloyin. Immediately I came out of my house I could see it very clearly.

May Allah forgive the Muslims and the leaders in the South West who in one way or the other misled the Ummah of Islam. This is the essence of Unity in Islam. Barka de sallah


No comments:

Post a Comment